BENTHAM BRAND AMBASSADORS PROGRAM
Bentham Brand Ambassadors Program invites researchers from all the institutions and organizations around the world to join and represent Bentham Science in their regions. The program is gaining popularity among researchers who are actively involved in research, inventions, breakthroughs and discoveries in the vas field of medicine, pharmaceutical sciences, life sciences, chemistry, biology, technology, management sciences and other areas of science.
Who Can Become a Bentham Brand Ambassador?
Bentham Science encourages scientists and researchers in every region of the world to become Bentham Brand Ambassador. We prefer to bring those researchers on board who are enthusiastic, energetic and result oriented. Bentham Brand Ambassadors must be pursuing research projects presently or supervising labs and teams of researchers involved in research.
The right candidate would be:
- Dean / Head of institution
- Senior scientist
- Emerging / young researcher
- Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor or Lecturer
- Research fellow or graduate
- Corporate Head or representative of Corporate Management
- Member of Research and Development Team
What we expect from the Brand Ambassadors
Bentham Ambassadors are required to introduce and promote Bentham Science subscription journals and eBooks among librarians, colleagues and researchers in their institutions and respective regions.
Primarily the Ambassadors can:
- Create awareness about Bentham journals and eBooks among the faculty, colleagues, peers and students
- Invite researchers and authors to publish their research with us
- Inform their institutions and corporations about free limited time subscription trials
- Encourage the universities, organizations, societies etc. to subscribe to the Bentham journals
- Participate in scientific events worldwide where Bentham Science is collaborating as a sponsor or media partner
- Liaise with Bentham Science, institutions and organizations in their region to nurture a collaborative relationship for present and future projects.
Benefits for Bentham Ambassadors:
Bentham Ambassadors are entitled to avail the following benefits.
- One article of the Ambassador will be published as Open Access articles, free of any cost.
- They will be entitled to receive a certain percentage of the Open Access fee for the articles they have solicited directly and are eventually published by Bentham after peer review. All the submissions will be subjected to neutral peer review prior to publication in Bentham Science journals.
- The Ambassadors will receive a free online subscription to any three selected Bentham journals of their choice for one calendar year.
- The most active Ambassador can avail certain discounts on conferences supported by Bentham in respect of registration fee.
- Bentham Ambassadors also receive a souvenir (such as a tie, collar logo, or pure leather wallet bearing the Bentham logo).
The Bentham Brand Ambassador Program promises to be an enriching experience for the ambassadors taking part in the program through which they can get numerous opportunities to network with the research industry and enhance their communication, management, persuasion, and research skills. The program is designed to benefit the established as well as emerging scientists as they accomplish their professional objectives of publishing and sharing their research along with promoting Bentham Science journals in diverse regions around the world.